Every time I go on vacation somewhere sunny I can’t help but be on the lookout for stylish women’s sun hats. I saw one 4 weeks ago and had to ask the gal what the brand was. I immediately googled it when I got back to my hotel and found it.
The Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat by Sunday Afternoons. I have been wearing it for a few weeks and can’t be happier. Not only is it comfortable, but the compliments feel good. Taken from the Amazon product listing here is a brief description:
- Lightweight Breathable Nylon
- Revolutionary Sun Protection
- UPF 50 with lightweight nylon fabric
- Wicking headband & mesh sides for comfort and moisture management
- 4″ foam-stiffened brim that floats with lift-up back veil
- Removable, adjustable chin strap
While this does not look typically like the stylish wide brim sun hats, the brim is wide enough and stays wide all around. Another great feature I personally noticed was when the weather is very hot, it allows a cool breeze to come up through the mesh sides so you can avoid that hot boxed feeling that a lot of sun hats for women give you.